Let me be certain this is perfectly clear, the Tea Party is not, nor have they been, the aggressors in ANYTHING!!! Nor have we committed any crimes!
Yet we have been maligned, made light of, despised, beat on, scoffed at, called names, censored, spat on, ignored, hated, feared, hacked, hassled, judged to be kooks, terrorists, the list is endless. All in an attempt to shut us up, and get us to quit bringing to the light of day, the lies, deceptions, etc. that they have been force feeding America with now for too long.
Meanwhile what are our crimes,
1. Standing up for the freedom this country was founded on?
2. Electing freshman that will carry that banner of freedom?
3. Peacefully gathered together to thank & praise God for His blessings on America and to discuss the political issues of today.?
4. Called and written our reps to make sure they understand for once, how the majority of Americans feel?
5. Called on them to quit spending money they do not have, and to get off our, our childrens, and our grandchildrens back, and restore freedom and honor to America?
6. Called on our elected representatives to quit meeting in secret and making secret laws, to quit passing laws before We The People know what those laws contain?
7. Called on our elected officials to quit taking away those self-same freedoms and liberties that so many of our ancestors fought and died to gain and defend. Meanwhile the aggessors have attacked us, our representatives and anyone else who does not conform to their leftist/maxist/socialist agenda?
8. Called on our elected officials to listen to We The People instead of the people in the media who try to shape our opinions with their polls and the things they report?
9. Celebrated with pride the anniversary of our Independence from the oppression of rulers who also did not listen to We The People?
10. Loved, supported and honored our brave heroes in uniform?
11. Failed to bow at the alter of global warming hypocrisy and lies?
12. Failed to follow our 1st Amendment rights to let or voices be heard?
Are these our crimes? Are these our sins?
Never at any time have we left behind a trash heap to be cleaned up by the tax payers, nor have we at anytime attacked anyone physically for anything. We have not spat at, cursed, called names, threatened, etc. those who have attacked us from various points of society. What is our crime? What is our sin, that they, who claim tolerance as their mantra, are then the first to throw stones at us? We have none!!
Well,,,,I don’t know about you Patriots,,But I intend to defend those self same rights, guaranteed us by the Constitution, to the bitter end, until they drag me out my heels or we have once again guaranteed those self-same rights, for the future generations that are still yet to come. Just as our forebearers did so many times for us! Truly The Pen IS Mightier than the sword, at times!!!
Who Are The Real Nazis in America?
by Tea Party Patriot and Proud Hobbit, R. Davis, 2011